IPR Standard-Density Colocation Solutions includes the following features:
- Ample space for unlimited scalability
- N+1 redundant power sources
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and generator backup
- Substation on power ring
- Dual power to each rack unit from independent PDUs
- Multi-level physical and digital security
- 24×7 monitoring and technical services
- Multi-path, carrier-independent network access
Traditional CRAC Unit Cooling with IPR Stanard-Density Colocation Solutions
Climate control is a critical part of any data center’s infrastructure. As part of IPR’s standard-density colocation solutions, cooling is provided to systems resident in our data centers by Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) units.
CRAC units blow cooled air from the raised floor up into the cold aisles, functioning like a big air conditioner to keep the entire room cold.
All of our standard-density CRAC unit cooling is fully redundant and backed up. Four chillers holding a total of more than 1,200 tons of chilled water provide ample cooling and redundancy to meet all of our clients’ needs.
Select, Connect, Secure
As with all of IPR’s offerings, you may create a personalized, comprehensive solution combining colocation with our cloud, DR, and other services. You may also customize your solution to include elements of both standard- and high-density colo as your priorities and hardware dictate.