IPR High-Density Colocation solutions include the following features:
- Ample space for unlimited scalability
- 2N facility, no single point of failure
- Dual-power fed: 4 substations, 2 on-site generators
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and generator backup
- Modernized floor PDUs
- Multi-level physical and digital security
- 24×7 monitoring and technical services
- Multi-path, carrier-independent network access
Enhanced Cooling Technologies Support High-Density Equipment with IPR Colo Services
The most recent blade-server technology presents multiple advantages, including allowing you to significantly reduce the number of racks you require. But higher-density environments draw much more power and thus need much more cooling.
Our High-Density Colocation Services feature state-of-the-art, energy-efficient, in-row cooling capable of supporting your highest-density equipment. Redundant pump gear, added modernized flow controls, and modular new chillers further support this premium cooling capacity.
An additional benefit of IPR High-Density Colocation Solutions is our proven expertise in configuring and supporting high-density environments.
Select, Connect, Secure
With IPR, you can combine colocation services with replication, DR and backup, Recovery-as-a-Service, and more. Or, you can use colo for legacy systems or recently purchased hardware until you are ready to migrate to the cloud. You also always have the choice of standard- or high-density colo, or a combination of the two, as best meets your specific needs.