IPR colocation sites are secure, redundant, Tier III datacenters that provide space, power, cooling, and physical security for your IT equipment while helping you cut costs and complexity. Our datacenters are SSAE16 SOC II compliant, Safe Harbor compliant, and staffed 24×7 by technicians experienced in datacenters, secure networks, virtualization, storage, backup, and recovery.
Colocating with IPR frees up not only space but also your IT staff, letting them focus on mission-critical priorities tied directly to your firm’s growth.
As with all of IPR’s offerings, our colocation services can also be combined with our other services to provide a comprehensive solution to your organization’s unique infrastructure needs.
IPR’s Datacenter Features
- Three geographically diverse locations
- More than 180,000 square feet of raised floor space
- Multiple levels of security, both physical and digital
- Environmentally efficient cooling technology
- Fully redundant power, cooling, and network connectivity
- 10 GB connections between the two centers
- Access to all network carriers in the WilmingtonNAP
- Proven expertise in configuring and supporting high-density environments
Begin your Transition to the Cloud with IPR Colocation Services
Are you ready to move to the cloud but have legacy systems or recently purchased equipment holding you back? IPR’s combination of colocation and infrastructure offerings can provide exactly the solution you require.
Move the environment that cannot be virtualized yet into our colocation facilities. Then, as you migrate off your legacy systems or “end of life” hardware, you can continue your transition to the cloud with IPR.