- Physically segregated cloud structure to eliminate shared tenancy concerns
- Higher levels of security and isolation for Clients with unique requirements
- vCloud Powered
- Supported by best-of-breed hardware providers, including Cisco, EMC, NetApp, and Nexsan
- Managed or unmanaged options available, architected for each client
- Customer-allocated storage, compute, and memory resources, at the click of a button
- Multiple levels of virtual security
The IPR Dedicated Private Cloud Offers Control and Security
Supported by the same best-of-breed hardware providers as the IPR Secure Cloud, the IPR Dedicated Private Cloud solution is a physically segregated cloud structure that provides enhanced security and performance to Clients whose unique needs require it.
Powered by VMware Vcloud Director, our Dedicated Private Cloud provides Clients with the agility and flexibility of the IPR Secure Cloud while eliminating any security or compliance concerns associated with multi-tenant environments.
Select, Connect, Secure
Could a Hybrid Cloud solution—part Dedicated Private Cloud, part IPR Secure Cloud—meet your unique needs for security and performance while also capitalizing on some of the advantages of a shared hardware platform? Contact us.