IPR Wilmington Datacenter
1201 N. Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
The Wilmington Datacenter is a Tier III full-service datacenter located in a 2N high-security independent facility featuring redundant power and cooling, as well as multi-level physical and digital security.
Home to the recently launched WilmingtonNAP (Network Access Point), the datacenter also features unparalleled connectivity via more than 400 strands of dark fiber and numerous lit fiber service providers.
With 78,000 square feet of raised floor, the Wilmington Datacenter is the largest datacenter in Delaware, and its location at the hub of the Northeast Corridor makes it accessible to all major cities between Washington and Boston via air, rail, and auto.
Our Boca Raton, Reading and Wilmington Datacenters protect the data of government agencies, financial institutions, healthcare organizations, technology firms, and more in 25 countries. Our datacenters and their services are interoperable, providing for automatic failover to the alternate site as required. Contact us today for more information.
The Wilmington Datacenter, At a Glance
- Certified SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II compliant (Certification current as of 2015)
- Safe Harbor certified
- Suitable and scalable for production or disaster recovery
- 2N redundancy for uninterruptible power
- Five levels of surveillance and security
- Fireproof steel frame, beams, and deck
- Audit and compliance validated by highly regulated government, defense, medical, and financial institutions
- Located 20 miles from Philadelphia International Airport
- Within walking distance of restaurants, hotels, and train
- Redundant energy, utilities, and network access
- In-row, high density cooling