IPR Reading Datacenter
2561 Bernville Road
Reading, PA 19605
The Reading Datacenter is a Tier III full-service datacenter with ample space, power, and cooling and multi-path, carrier-independent network access.
Located two stories below ground, the Reading Datacenter is surrounded by reinforced poured concrete and steel, in a high-security building. Built with redundancy in all areas, this datacenter provides IPR’s Clients with unsurpassed security and reliability.
With 110,000 square feet of raised floor, the Reading Datacenter is the third-largest datacenter in Pennsylvania. It is strategically located outside the blast zone of all major metropolitan areas and yet easily accessible via a private airport with heliport, major highways, and public transportation.
Our Boca Raton, Reading and Wilmington Datacenters protect the data of government agencies, financial institutions, healthcare organizations, technology firms, and more in 25 countries. Our datacenters and their services are interoperable, providing for automatic failover to the alternate site as required. Contact us today for more information.
The Reading Datacenter, At a Glance
- Certified SSAE 16 SOC 2 compliant (Certification current as of 2015)
- Safe Harbor certified
- Suitable and scalable for production or disaster recovery
- N+1 redundancy for uninterruptible power
- Substation on power ring
- Dual power to each rack unit from independent PDUs
- Protected by multi-level physical and digital security
- Built 42 feet underground on 3-foot-thick floating slab, 85 feet above 500-year floodplain
- Equipped with workstations, war rooms, cafeteria, showers, lockers
- Readily accessible via private airport with heliport, major highways, and public transportation to front door
- Features connectivity via multiple carriers and last-mile fiber