IPR International Datacenters Lower Your Risks
Our secure, redundant, structurally hardened datacenters ensure your business continuity. In addition to space, power, cooling, and connectivity, we provide always-accessible, on-site support that reduces your infrastructure and future expansion costs.
- Certified SSAE 16 SOC 2 compliant (Certification current as of 2015)
- Safe Harbor compliant
- Geographically separated at strategic points in the mid-Atlantic to protect our nation’s financial and government hubs, among others
- Continuous power
- Hundreds of strands of dark fiber and numerous lit-fiber providers
- Suitable and scalable for production or Disaster Recovery
- Dual power paths end-to-end
- Multi-level physical & digital security
- Energy-efficient, high-density, in-row cooling
- Flexibility for personalized solutions
Audit and Compliance Validation
IPR International datacenters have received audit and compliance validation from many highly regulated organizations, including the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Reserve, the Big Four accounting firms, and numerous hospitals and international banks. We take pride in passing with high marks and are eager to do all that we can to safeguard your greatest asset: information.
With IPR, your data is protected by multiple layers of digital and physical security, including guarded entry gates, closed-circuit cameras, and biometric screening. Dedicated cabinet options to fit all hardware requirements are available, and our green, in-row cooling can help reduce power costs by as much as 50 percent. Contact us today to learn more.